POGOB!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Games We've Played/Are Planning to Play

The number indicates the game's rank on boardgamegeek.

21. Settlers of Catan
N/A. Settlers with Cities and Knights Expansion
1. Puerto Rico
2. Caylus
7. Ra
119.Alhambra
3. Euphrates and Tigris
139. Warrior Knights
2285. The Star Trek Video Boardgame
2435. Poleconomy
N/A. World Domination
1766. Eschnapur
334. Betrayal at House on the Hill


726. Balderdash

1308. Things
1755. Imaginiff
2945. Trivial Pursuit
798. 1000 Blank White Cards
3069. Scruples

5 Comments:

Blogger Catrin said...

I'm sure I forgot a lot of games we've played. Let me know in the comment section and I'll add them.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Daniel Kaszor said...

That gift game
Hook or by crook (Hoty Toity)

10:23 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

I've never heard of Poleconomy or World Domination (or the second one Dan mentioned). Unless I'm insane(-er than I think) you seem to have missed whatever that antique-collecting game we played last week is called. And Carcassonne, which we've started playing at least once in POGOB, though I don't know if we've ever finished.

And, of course: RoboRally!

8:30 PM  
Blogger "Steve Smith" said...

Um, we've played Tigris and Euphrates, but not Euphrates and Tigris. If I'm not mistaken.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Daniel Kaszor said...

Hook or By Crook is the antique collecting game.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home