POGOB!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

No Matter What They Tell You, I'm the Moral Winner

I was about to win, and they knew it. They couldn't stop me; all they could do at this point was to have one of them be the winner instead before it was my turn.

So, one of them handed over all his cards to the other, without anything in return.

This is how Colin, aided by Chris Chan, pried a shallow, holllow, empty victory from my brave, courageous, righteous and deserving hands.

Shame on you, boys. Shame.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

They couldn't stop me; all they could do at this point was to have one of them be the winner instead before it was my turn.

That sounds an awful lot like stopping you to me.

I guess you know how it feels to be me now, though. Well, except for the part where they successfully conspired against you.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Catrin said...

Hey, I never conspired against you unless it gave me personal gain!


What I object to is the abandonment of trying to win to screw someone, not screwing someone because it gives you an advantage to win.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

Yeah, I see where you're coming from. I think there should be an exception for Anand, though.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home