POGOB!

Friday, August 04, 2006

I back bitches, and I haven't played board games in a month, so I'm ready!

Actually that's a lie, I played with a group of Catan players in New York. But that was like three days after I left. Anyway ... So what are you guys up for this week? We still haven't played that second game of Warrior Knights yet (a pre-session review of the rules is also probably in order there). Also I can bring Betrayal at House on the Hill which is a nice light game which can be played in about an hour.

3 Comments:

Blogger A said...

If I'm not hung over anymore, I'm down with Betrayal at House on the Hill in particular.

Sunday or Monday, as it has in the past been our wont to move these things to the end of long weekends?

4:47 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

Warrior Knights = yes. I've been waiting months for that. Or however long it's been, anyway. And I think others should start learning Betrayal too, because it's a neat game.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Daniel Kaszor said...

Well, I'll bring 'em both then! Woot.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home